Staffing & Office Services
Help your business grow at a rate that works best for you by utilizing Hobson Associates' Staffing & Office Services.
Hobson Associates is a Connecticut-based search firm with a proven ability to connect great companies with great talent. Our custom staffing solutions are designed to fulfil your unique hiring needs:
Handling all of the responsibility for recruiting and screening candidates, so you can focus on what you do best – run your business.
Whether it's your peak season or a medical leave, our qualified employees can relieve your personnel pain.
Short & Long-Term Contract
Providing you with highly qualified employees to fill short and long-term contract positions.
Helping you reduce your hiring risk with a period of time to observe and evaluate each employee on the job, to determine if they are the right fit. After the contract period ends, you have the option to hire the employee on a permanent basis.
Helping your business operate efficiently and profitably, by acting as the employer of record for your contingent staff and delivering cost savings to you.
Why partner with Hobson Associates?
Save Time & Money
Eliminate advertising fees and valuable time spent reviewing resumes and interviewing. We do all the work, and you don't pay a dime until you make a hire.
Hire the talent you need, whenver you need it most. Big project? No problem. Seasonal business fluctuations? We've got you covered.
We have the tools & techniques to get increased access to individuals with the expertise you require. A more targeted candidate pool means a better hire.
Types of Searches in Staffing Services
- Accounts Payables / Receivable
- Credit /Collections / Billing
- Payroll Processor | Clerk | Administrator
- Purchasing Assistant | Clerk
- Procurement | Logistics Specialists
- Junior Accountant
- Staff Accountant
- Senior Accountant
- Accountant-Fixed Assets / Cost Project
- Accounting Manager
- Credit Analyst
- Junior Financial Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Business Analyst
- General Office Clerk | Office Assistant
- Front Desk Coordinator | Receptionist
- Data Entry Clerk
- Mailroom Assistant | File Clerk
- Jr. Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
- Executive Assistant
- Office Manager
- Project Assistant
- Call Center Representative (inbound/outbound)
- Customer Service Associate
- Customer Service Manager
- Inside Sales Representative | Order Entry
- Sales Assistant
- Human Resources Assistant / Admin
- Human Resources Generalist
- Recruiter | Sourcer | Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Human Resources Manager
- Benefits Administrator
- Legal Secretary | Admin | Assistant
- Marketing Assistant /Coordinator
- Social Media Communications Specialist
- Branding Specialist | Branding Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Product Management
Clinical Health Professionals
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Occupational Therapist
- Physical Therapist
- Certified Medical Assistant | Registered Medical Assistant
- Technicians:MRI, Radiology,Sterile,Surgical, X-Ray
- Social Worker
- CMM Programmer
- CNC Programmer
- CNC Setup Machinist
- Field Service Technician
- Inventory Control
- Machine Maintenance Mechanic
- Machinist/ Machine Operator
- Material Handler
- Production Clerk
- Progressive Tool Maker
- QA/QC Inspector
- QA/QC Management
- Secondary Tool Maker
- Tool Crib Attendant
- Shipping & Receiving Clerk
- Warehouse Worker
Very happy working with Hobson associates for a number of positions at our company. We had a great experience and saw some really talented people for each of the positions we filled. Happy to have a partner like Hobson!Victor D.
Thanks for this opportunity. I'm also very pleased so far with the folks at Gilman. Its definitely what I was looking for to further my career and get me back on track. You did a great job as a recruiter and I'm grateful for everything, even the advice you gave me. Wish you the best in life.Angel M.
Working with Diana Saucier could not have been better! She helped me work through an arduous process of multiple interviews at multiple locations. Even when I had about given up, she pushed through and encouraged me to continue, ultimately landing me the position I was looking for at the company I wanted with 99+% of my desired salary! 5 stars is not nearly enough!! Once again, thanks Diana!Paul F.