Jeff Vernick, CPC
Since joining the Technology Practice at Hobson Associates in 1999, Jeff has been placing sales, service, and marketing talent. Jeff has built the SCM practice for Hobson and is also known industry-wide in Retail Software, Marketing and Sales Technology, Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning, AI, Strategy and Management Consulting, and SaaS.
He’s had significant success placing senior management and sales management, individual sales contributors, pre-sales engineers, channels, alliances, and business development executives. Jeff has also filled many key Services and Marketing positions with technology clients including, Program Managers, VP of Services and Customer Success, Vice President of Marketing and Director of Product Marketing and Product Management.
Jeff has a very straightforward, direct approach to scouring, assessing, and delivering talent that has produced incredible results for his clients. He feels this style and confidence earns the trust of his clients and his delivery of results earns him long-term partnerships.
Some of Jeff's top career achievements include:
- Being promoted to Equity Partner in 2005 and Senior Partner in 2015.
- Becoming a member of the Pinnacle Society, the premier consortium of top search professionals.
- Currently holding company records for the four best years in company history, including breaking his own record in 2017.
- Earning Hobson’s 'Associate of the Year' ten times in the past fifteen years
- Leading the Hobson Team as their Top Producer for the past two years.
Prior to joining Hobson Associates, Jeff earned a B.S. from Bryant University and spent five years building sales organizations for national companies including 'DialAmerica Marketing'.
Jeff has no time for fun. He’s a top producer.
CLIENT & CANDIDATE TESTIMONIALS
I have worked with Jeff on many key projects over several years, and he has always exceeded my expectations. Jeff is very responsive, a great listener, and connected. He has been a great asset in helping me build out very effective sales teams.