Bringing a Wealth of Experience and Commitment to Drive Success Biotech and Pharma Recruitment
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Plantsville, CT — Hobson proudly introduces Laurence Valachovic, a seasoned Senior Consultant specializing in CMO/CDMO, device, biotech, and pharma verticals. With over a decade of experience in life sciences recruiting, Laurence's journey from Business Development to dedicated headhunter underscores his versatility and deep industry insight. His '360 desk' proficiency enhances his role as a strategic partner for clients.
Meet Laurence, a seasoned Senior Consultant in the Life Sciences team at Hobson, specializing in CMO/CDMO, device, biotech, and pharma verticals. With over a decade of expertise in life sciences recruiting, Laurence's journey began in Business Development, evolving into a dedicated headhunter over the past five years. Having navigated a '360 desk' at various points in his career, Laurence possesses a comprehensive understanding of the talent ecosystem, positioning him as an invaluable partner for his clients.
Laurence is a proud graduate of the State University of New York at Plattsburgh, where he majored in English. Additionally, he holds a radio journalism certificate from the New School of Radio and Television. His commitment to professional development is evident through his membership in the President's Club, completion of Sandler Sales Training, and certification as a 'Bill Goode Marketing System' user, showcasing his enhanced sales skills.
Hobson looks forward to the innovative contributions Laurence will bring to the team and its clients:
"We're thrilled to welcome Laurence to Hobson," said Danny Cahill, President and Managing Partner. "His expertise in life sciences recruiting and dedication to community align perfectly with our values. Laurence's skills and commitment to excellence will undoubtedly elevate our Life Sciences team. We look forward to achieving great success together."
ABOUT HOBSON ASSOCIATES
Hobson Associates is a nationwide Executive Recruiting firm specializing in Technology, Life Sciences, Industrial and Manufacturing, Sustainability, Healthcare, Insurance, and Staffing Services.
- 50 years of experience, making us one of the oldest, and largest, privately held search firms in the country.
- Exceptional veteran recruiters who average over 16 years of recruiting experience—and who represent the highest concentration of Pinnacle Society members, the society of top-producing recruiters.
- In-depth industry expertise so you don’t have to waste time getting us up to speed on your business and its challenges and opportunities.
- A focus on “delivering” rather than “placing” the candidate, which ensures that more of your offers are accepted and your transitions are painless.
- A unique partnership model for our recruiters that further motivates their commitment to your success.
After decades of experience and thousands of successfully completed searches, we know how to find and secure talent and help you achieve superior results — quickly.
We're not just any Executive Search firm, we're ‘THE EXECUTIVE "FOUND" FIRM'.