Hobson Associates, one of the country’s most venerable Executive Search Firms, is pleased to announce the promotion of Kyle Niver to Senior Associate.
Kyle provides recruiting and talent solutions throughout the United States, working with early/late-stage startups, commercial OEMs, and contract suppliers and manufacturers. He works with his clients with a consultative approach to determine the best strategy in finding technical contributors in product development, manufacturing operations, regulatory, and quality engineering ranging from individual contributors through to management and senior leadership.
Kyle has solid relationships built on the results he has delivered with over a decade of experience in medical device executive search. His high level of ethics and professionalism working with both his clients and candidates has equipped him to deliver the best results in the shortest time.
ABOUT HOBSON ASSOCIATES
Hobson Associates is a nationwide Executive Recruiting firm specializing in Technology, Life Sciences, Industrial and Manufacturing, Sustainability, Healthcare, Insurance, and Staffing Services.
- 50 years of experience, making us one of the oldest, and largest, privately held search firms in the country.
- Exceptional veteran recruiters who average over 16 years of recruiting experience—and who represent the highest concentration of Pinnacle Society members, the society of top-producing recruiters.
- In-depth industry expertise so you don’t have to waste time getting us up to speed on your business and its challenges and opportunities.
- A focus on “delivering” rather than “placing” the candidate, which ensures that more of your offers are accepted and your transitions are painless.
- A unique partnership model for our recruiters that further motivates their commitment to your success.
After decades of experience and thousands of successfully completed searches, we know how to find and secure talent and help you achieve superior results — quickly.
We're not just any Executive Search firm, we're ‘THE EXECUTIVE "FOUND" FIRM'.