Workers’ Compensation Loss Control Consultant – Remote (Dallas/Fort Worth)
|Job Id: 19347|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Remote -Dallas/Fort Worth territory|
|Location: Dallas / FTW , TX 75001|
Join a top worker’s compensation insurance carrier that has been named a “Top Workplace”. They strive to make their company a great place to work and their high-touch, yet data-driven model, helps them offer clients the best coverage.
They are looking for an experienced Workers’ Compensation Loss Control Consultant to cover the Dallas/ Fort Worth area, with occasional travel to the Houston area.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As Workers’ Compensation Loss Control Consultant, you’ll provide safety consultation and training to employers. You’ll also develop business partnership and ambassador-type relationships with policyholders. Part of your services will be to evaluate physical premises, equipment, materials, work practices, and safety policies and programs. You will work with management to develop loss control strategies that will have the greatest impact on company success measures.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Associates in related field and certification (such as ARM, ASP, CSP) required; or a Bachelor's degree in occupational/industrial safety or related field.
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in the industry or Insurance background. Workers Compensation insurance experience required.
- Knowledge of key loss control standards, guidelines, techniques and disciplines such as ergonomics, machine guarding, environmental health.
- Knowledge of, and the ability to apply, local, state and federal rules and regulations, including state-specific occupational safety and health acts and workers' disability compensation acts.
- Ability and proficiency in the use of computers and company standard software
- Effective presentation skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working and client relationships
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Company vehicle
- Comprehensive benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, 401(k), PTO)
- Great company culture.
SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected]