Workers Compensation Claims Supervisor
|Job Id: 21804|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: West Coast USA-Remote|
|Location: West Coast USA-Remote .|
Join an innovative Insurance tech company that specializes in providing the best workers compensation insurance coverage – all online!
They are seeking a results-focused WORKERS COMPENSATION CLAIMS SUPERVISOR.
As a Claims Team Lead, you will inspire and develop a team of Workers Comp Claims Adjusters and will be responsible for:
- Administrative and technical supervision of a team of workers’ compensation claims representatives focused on California, Nevada, and Arizona state claims.
- Developing staff training and performance management while also monitoring claim handling activities and providing direction and feedback to ensure quality outcomes.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent insurance industry work experience
- 3+ years of experience handling workers’ compensation claims in multiple jurisdictions
- Ability to effectively manage and develop talent
- Exceptional leadership and motivational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel to travel nationally to attend hearings, conferences, and trainings (less than 10% of time)
- AIC, ARM, CCP, or CPCU insurance designation preferred
- Must be fully vaccinated and remain fully vaccinated against COVID-19 *
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD
- 401(k) with profit-sharing
- Employee stock purchase program
- Work/life balance, generous PTO and flex hours
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness program
- Culture of innovation, teamwork, and support
- Tons of internal mobility opportunities
WE'RE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected]