Workers Compensation Claims Adjuster
|Job Id: 19357|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Regional office, Jersey City|
|Location: Jersey City , NJ 07302|
Join an innovative commercial lines property & casualty insurance company that has the best specialty insurance products out there! They are expanding their claims department and are looking to add an experienced and dedicated Workers Compensation Claims Adjuster to their Jersey City, NJ team. Walking distance to train line!
With an exceptional and diverse team of employees, a great company culture, and profitable business model, this is surely the place that will enable you to grow your career to the next level!
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As Workers Compensation Claims Adjuster, you’ll be primarily responsible for the review, evaluation, negotiation and processing Workers Compensation claims of serious to significant complexity, making recommendations for resolution, and litigation management, as appropriate.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience of at least 5 years in investigating and adjusting Workers Compensation Claims.
- Extensive understanding of Workers Compensation Statutory benefits and state regulatory requirements in multiple jurisdictions.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, and general computer skills
- Adjuster license required in area of adjusting specialty
- Ability to work from the Jersey City office at least 4 days a week
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD
- Work/life balance, generous PTO and flex hours
- Diverse, dynamic team environment
- Tons of career development opportunities
- Training to work multiple jurisdiction
SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected]