VP Segment Leader, Construction Underwriting
|Job Id: 21000|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Atlanta, GA|
|Location: Atlanta , GA 30346|
One of the most respected national insurance brokerages in the country is looking to add a VP - Segment Leader, Construction Underwriting to their team!
With a great history known for their expertise, exceptional employees, and company culture, this is surely the place that will help you to grow your career to the next level.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As VP - Segment Leader, Construction Underwriting, you will lead in the overall execution of the strategy for the company’s Core Construction segment including include the performance management of team members to achieve both individual and team goals.
In addition, VP - Segment Leader, Construction Underwriting will mentor, and coach as needed to oversee broker and portfolio management to achieve the profitable growth required by the company. This position will also develop, grow, and maintain a small book of business for an assigned brokers on and individual basis.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Minimum of 10+ years of commercial lines underwriting experience
- Experience in managing a team
- Advanced-level knowledge of insurance products/coverage, market segment and marketplace
- Ability to apply underwriting/appetite, tools, systems, and resources to achieve goals, solve complex problems for own portfolio and that of a team
- Ability to establish and build healthy working relationships, lead mentoring relationships, and provide coaching to staff
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary + benefits package.
- Health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD
- Work/life balance, generous PTO and flex hours.
- Tons of career development opportunities.
WE'RE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected]