VP of Stop Loss Claims
|Job Id: 19680|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters office|
|Location: Atlanta , GA 30144|
Join a leading specialty insurance group with a global presence and offices throughout the US, UK, and Europe. They are known for their credentials and a solid balance sheet.
They only hire the best- and they’re looking for a looking for a talented VP of Stop Loss Claims.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As their Vice President of Stop Loss Claims, you will be responsible for the overall management, staff, procedures, and operations of the Claims departments for the Business Unit.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Direct the Specific, Aggregate, Specialty, and Preliminary Claims departments for the Business Unit.
- Manage the daily functions of the Claims department. This includes, but is not limited to, acting as a resource for questions, managing the workflow, preparing and presenting performance reviews, and any necessary counseling.
- Review disputed claims, contract interpretation, claim statistics, staffing, reserving, and claim system development for rewrite. Develop internal and external policies and procedures.
- Work with reinsurers/carriers pertaining to claims payments, loss reporting, and reserving for end of the month reporting.
- Investigate litigated cases to provide legal information pertaining to potential suits.
- Communicate with third-party administrators (TPAs)/brokers to answer questions, explain decisions, deal with problems, build, and maintain productive relationships.
- Educating and training colleagues and team members in the duties and responsibilities of proper claims and re-pricing practices. Promote Business Unit’s procedures and philosophies to clients and staff.
- Access in-house resources including Actuarial, Underwriting, and Marketing departments to assist in attaining business goals.
- Understands and interprets employer plans of health coverage and excess insurance policy.
- Driving, evaluating, and managing the division’s fiscal performance (revenue, profit, billability, AR, etc.)
- Manage staff and the division’s business administration
- Oversee and approve budgets and contracts
- Assist with business development initiatives
- Ensure product quality and H&S
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, a related field, or equivalent education and/or experience
- 12+ years of relevant and progressive experience in multiple areas of specialization
- 8+ years of leadership experience
- Knowledgeable of industry changes, legal updates, and technical developments related to applicable area of the Company’s business to proactively respond to changing business environment
- Advanced computer proficiency and experience using Microsoft Office package (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word)
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Relocation benefits available
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Dynamic team environment
- Award-winning Leadership development program
This is surely the place that will help you to grow your career to the next level! WE'RE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected]