Vice President Marketing
|Job Id: 14906|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: Solar Energy|
|Worksite Location: Corporate Office|
|Location: Los Gatos, CA 95032|
Vice President of Marketing
South Bay, CA
Our client company is a solar equipment manufacturer with operations in the USA, across Europe, Japan, China, Australia and the Middle East. They have created the first generation of an integrated tool that increases energy production, simplifies design and installation, and ensures the highest up-time for solar generated power. They are experiencing stable, fast financial growth and own 70% of the market space.
The Vice President of Marketing will be responsible for marketing execution including advertising, public relations, the corporate website, events marketing, online and traditional direct marketing and channel marketing to develop a sales funnel for our direct and indirect sales channels.
The Vice President of Marketing will drive sales of our new product line to OEM companies and will deepen client relationships as well as facilitating internal communications and serving as an active executive team participant.
We’re looking for an exceptional, creative leader with a data-driven mindset and who can think on their feet. This is an executive marketing role that combines team management and individual contribution; it’s a position of great potential in our fast-paced, growing company.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Will implement roadmap for lead and demand generation marketing in conjunction with IT, sales and other teams.
- Implement activities designed to nurture client partnerships and serve as part of a team dedicated to implementing organization-wide, customer-driven process and product improvements.
- Develop and execute the content marketing strategy, mapping and delivering content for each stage of the buying journey across digital and social channels
- Guide the ideation and creation of valuable digital content; including, but not limited to: web content, product collateral, sales tools, videos, infographics, white papers, microsites, case studies and social media
- Measure, analyze and optimize web performance and content effectiveness; understand and report on the impact of content on inbound leads and revenue
- Organize and direct the long-term and short-term strategic marketing efforts to meet both market share and sales goals.
- Direct company-wide trademark efforts and domain name properties.
- Represent and promote the company at conferences and tradeshows.
- Understand changes to target markets and adjust marketing plans accordingly.
- Provide strategy, messaging and content support to sales in connection with proposals and pitches
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field required; MBA preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of experience required in developing and implementing integrated marketing plans and programs to drive business. Particular focus on B2B solutions marketing preferred. Demonstrated ability to effectively set objectives and measure return on marketing investment.
- Minimum 5 years of experience required in the Solar Industry, developing and implementing integrated marketing plans and programs to drive business. Particular focus on B2B solutions marketing preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of international marketing experience required
- Demonstrated ability to effectively set objectives and measure return on marketing investment.
- Minimum 10 years of experience required in broad marketing communications experience across all marketing media, functions and channels, particularly in lead generation (includes paid/owned/earned media, content development, lead and demand generation, online, mobile, SEM/SEO, social, sponsorships, events, experiential marketing, etc.).
- Minimum 10 years of experience required in project management experience required – on time and within budget – including experience in leading and participating on large cross-functional and matrix teams including marketers, agencies and business partners
- Experience in successfully managing external agencies and vendors
- Deep domain expertise in all aspects of digital marketing preferred