Vice President Global Human Resources & Organizational Development
|Job Id: 19015|
|Job Type: Retained|
|Location: Brentwood, TN 000000|
Vice President Human Resources & Organizational Development
The world's leading provider of temperature-controlled supply chain solutions for the life sciences industry, serving the Biopharma, Human Reproductive, and Animal Health.
Our mission is to support life and health on earth by providing reliable and comprehensive solutions for the life sciences through our advanced technologies, Global Supply Chain Network and dedicated scientists, technicians and supporting team of professionals.
- Experience is supporting a fast-growth, performance-driven company with significant global expansion plans
- Proven history of establishing and maintaining trust at all levels of the organization.
- In-depth experience in conflict management, influencing, and guiding resolution.
- Superior problem-solving skills with history of successfully balancing multiple tasks while delivering quality work within timelines to drive results
- Ability to work cross functionally at all levels of the organization and to manage and prioritize multiple tasks on very tight deadlines. Strong project management, strategic communications and cross collaboration/influencing skills
- Experience in working within a global decentralized organization.