Underwriting Territory Manager (WC)
|Job Id: 21748|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: REMOTE- Manassas, VA / Scottsdale, AZ / Minneapolis, MN|
|Location: Manassas, VA/Scottsdale, AZ/Minneapolis, MN, AZ .|
Join an innovative Insurance tech company that specializes in providing the best workers compensation insurance coverage – all online!
They are seeking a results-focused Underwriting Territory Manager.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO LEAD CHANGE BY…
- Helping shape the future of the organization’s existing book of middle market accounts, while growing market share in this space.
- Work closely with all departments to facilitate the sales process and support the underwriting function in the acquisition and retention of large accounts throughout the policy lifecycle.
- Assist and drive meaningful contributions in the sales and underwriting processes, improve the customer experience and yield better returns.
- Analyze data and identify opportunities or issues, identify, and implement solutions, and measure results.
- Serve a mentor for underwriters to grow into a more sales-focused group of individuals while improving their technical underwriting skills.
- Develop talent and build relationships.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- CPCU, ARM, or other insurance designation
- 5+ years’ experience in the Insurance Industry preferably with Workers Compensation Background
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Strong customer orientation including strong interpersonal, communication and consultation skills
- Ability to manage and influence in a cross-functional matrix environment
- Must be fully vaccinated and remain fully vaccinated against COVID-19 *
- Agency experience a plus
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD
- 401(k) with profit-sharing
- Employee stock purchase program
- Work/life balance, generous PTO and flex hours
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness program
- Culture of innovation, teamwork, and support
- Tons of internal mobility opportunities – be a key person in company’s succession plan
WE'RE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected]