Underwriting Services Supervisor
|Job Id: 19118|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Regional office|
|Location: Denver, CO 80222|
Join a successful insurance program manager that has become the go-to provider for brokers serving environmental and other niche markets.
They reputation and offerings have resulted in continuous growth, and as a result they are looking for an experienced and talented Underwriting Services Supervisor.
A BIT ABOUT THE ROLE…
The Underwriting Services Supervisor will supervise commercial lines underwriting support staff and act as a subject matter expert for underwriting support functions and be accountable for the team’s performance.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS…
- 7-10 or more years of experience as a commercial casualty lines underwriter
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing people
- Bachelor’s degree
- Commercial casualty insurance carrier, MGA or broker experience
- Excellent knowledge of the Commercial Lines underwriting principals and processes
- Prior experience working in a paperless environment and with offshore service teams
- P&C License preferred
- Microsoft Office 365 / Windows 2010 proficiency
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES…
- Competitive salary
- Competitive benefits package
- Great work environment.
SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected]