Transitional Risk/Project Manager, M&A
|Job Id: 20613|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Remote- USA|
|Location: Remote- USA .|
One of the largest insurance brokerages in the country is looking to add an Transitional Risk/Project Manager, M&A to their team!
With a great history known for their expertise, exceptional employees, and company culture, this is surely the place that will help you to grow your career to the next level.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As Transitional Risk/Project Manager, M&A, you’ll act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the Specialty Mergers & Acquisitions practice, identifying areas for growth and new initiatives, and providing leadership for the team. Your role will also be to manage project related activities for the Transactional Risk team, as well as oversee risk and insurance due diligence on prospective acquisitions for private equity client firms.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 7+ years of related work experience
- Experience in risk management and/or property & casualty insurance brokerage preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong team leadership skills
- Ability to work within a team and to foster teamwork
- Ability to prioritize work for multiple projects and deadlines
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD
- Work/life balance, generous PTO and flex hours
- Tons of career development opportunities
WE'RE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected]