|Job Id: 20456|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: Clean Tech|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters office|
|Location: Seattle, WA 98134|
Tremendous chance to work with this top, privately held, marine terminal operator that is “making waves” in the industry!
Their people are at the heart of everything this company does. Hiring the best. Developing them. Enabling them to do great things.
- Diverse and talented workforce
- Proprietary industry-leading training
- Modern processes & equipment
- Proven operational systems
The hunt is on for a talented Sustainability Director. Could this be YOU?...
ABOUT THE ROLE…
In the key role of Sustainability Director, you will help scope and define sustainability issues and develop policies, processes, products, and metrics to ensure company goals are achieved.
[50% travel to domestic and international locations]
DO YOU HAVE?...
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- 10+ years of experience in sustainability or related field, ideally in the maritime/transportation/energy industry.
- Experience with developing sustainability programs from bottom up for a large organization with multiple locations throughout the US.
WHAT THEY OFFER…
- Attractive salary + bonus.
- Amazing benefits- including 100% employee sponsored health plan.
- A culture of employee development, creativity + the latest technologies.
So, let’s talk. I’m setting up interviews now!