|Job Id: 21036|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: Health Care Services|
|Worksite Location: Regional office|
|Location: Yonkers, NY 10704|
Premier medical practice is seeking a friendly, customer focused and detailed oriented Medical Surgical Scheduler.
As the Surgical Scheduler, you will be responsible for patient scheduling, checking in and out, answering phones, and other administrative duties.
- 1-2 years medical office experience
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Familiar with electronic health records (EHR)
- Working knowledge of medical terminology and medical office workflow
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Must have own transportation to travel between 2 local offices
- Orthopedic Medical experience is a plus
The Surgical Scheduler position is an urgent and time sensitive role. If you meet the qualifications outlined above and are interested in this role, we want to talk to you!
Competitive salary. INTERVIEWING NOW!