Supply Chain Specialist
|Job Id: 17942|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: Food & Beverage|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters|
|Location: Yakima, WA 98902|
Join an Agricultural Processing global leader servicing the Food and Beverage industry. They’re INNOVATIVE, PASSIONATE and TEAM-ORIENTED and are seeking the same qualities in their newest mid-level Supply Chain Specialist. This is a high-impact opportunity that can quickly springboard the right candidate!
The Supply Chain Specialist will be responsible for the assist with oversight of inventory position management including supply/demand planning, trading strategy and optimization of inventory allocation for order fulfillment; Oversight of supply/demand planning for Advanced Products for both brewing and non-brewing products; Forecasting and Planning. Reports directly to the VP of Supply Chain.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or related discipline will be ideal but not required.
- 3-6 years of Supply Chain experience
- Experience or exposure to cost performance, supply/demand forecasting, and management of inventory/product cost performance across multiple product lines.
- Experience analyzing complex ERP data to identify meaningful trends, correlation, causation, etc.
- Proficient with related software (purchasing, ERP systems), and quality/continuous improvement initiatives.
Competitive Salary and Benefits Package – including excellent health benefits & more.