Supply Chain Engineer
|Job Id: 19688|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: Medical Device Implantables|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters Facility|
|Location: Austin , TX 75067|
Become a part of this company’s success & growth!
Join a global medical device company that specializes in high-quality, intelligent orthopedic products and services- from injury prevention to rehabilitation. Their amazing product lines along with their strategic acquisitions have made them the largest US company in their space, revenue-wise.
- Their people enjoy challenging, highly rewarding careers
- Unique culture that champions talent, teamwork and innovation
- Tons of professional & personal growth opportunities
They are seeking a talented Supply Chain Engineer to coordinate and manage large sized supply chain projects.
With your experience as Supply Chain Engineer, you will provide analytical and planning support for the development, implementation and management of strategies, policies, procedures and material control systems that will drive improvements toward the reduction of inventory throughout the supply chain, as well as driving down costs and increasing first batch yields.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 5-7+ years of related experience in Medical Device
- Strong understanding of the machining process
- Experience within a machine shop environment
- New Product Introduction (NPI) experience
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Attractive salary + bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package (Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long-term Disability, 401K)
- A culture of integrity, diversity, and the latest technologies
We're interviewing now!