Supervisor of Underwriting Support
|Job Id: 22059|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: IA/MN/NE – Hybrid|
|Location: IA/MN/NE – Hybrid .|
Join an award-winning property casualty insurance company that offers the best commercial products and services throughout the Midwest.
- Financially sound organization (A+ rated)
- Trusted and respected by local insurance agents.
- Fantastic work environment.
As their Supervisor of Underwriting Support, you will play a key role in the support of the organization’s business plan goals of profitability, managed growth and enhanced competitive advantage. You’ll also give guidance to a team of Associate Underwriters while also managing a book of business within the team.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor's degree; or 5+ years of property and casualty underwriting experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong customer-orientated mindset and strong collaboration skills; ability easily build new relationships
- Solid knowledge of commercial insurance forms, coverages, underwriting principles and policy forms
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Prior supervisory experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel on an occasional basis
- Competitive salary.
- Health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD
- Work/life balance, generous PTO, and flex hours.
- Diverse, dynamic team environment.
- Tons of career development opportunities
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email your resume to [email protected]