Study Director (Pre-Clinical)
|Job Id: 21227|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Muskegon County, MI|
|Location: Norton Shores, MI 49456|
Join a rapidly growing pre-clinical contract research organization in Muskegon County, Michigan!
They are looking to add a Study/Sr Study Director to their team. WILL RELOCATE.
- The research that this organization does is hyper-focused and cutting-edge!
- Your chance to work on uncommon (and some common) genetic and medical conditions.
- Did I mention they have some cool "toys"- such as fluoroscopes and a 3.0T MRI!?
The study director is responsible for overall planning and conduct of the non-clinical investigations in accordance with applicable regulatory guidelines and contemporary scientific practice. Additionally, the SD will ensure that all Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) are met, and that the outcome of the study is valid and reliable.
THE RIGHT PERSON HAS…
- At least 5 years of experience in a GLP-compliant lab
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline
- Knowledge of GLPs (FDA, OECD, and MHLW) and other federal regulations relating to care of laboratory animals.
- Prior experience working for another CRO (contract research organization), a biotech company, or an academic lab.
Interested and qualified candidates should contact: