Staff Accountant - Entry Level
|Job Id: 19493|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: Real Estate|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters|
|Location: Shelton, CT 06484|
Premier and privately-owned Real Estate Company is in search of a dynamic, detail-oriented Staff Accountant to join their team in their Fairfield County Headquarters office.
The Staff Accountant will be responsible for:
- Monthly bank and General Ledger reconciliations,
- Work closely with the entire accounting group which will include analysis projects for the Controller and CFO
- Assist Payroll and Accounts Payable functions as needed.
- Assist with monthly, quarterly, and annual closings and reporting.
Required skills and background:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with a minimum of a 3.0 GPA required or relevant work history
- Must have strong computer skills- including Microsoft Office
- Strong Excel skills, with VLOOKUP and Pivot table knowledge
- Self-motivated, working well within a team or independently.
- Advanced organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
*Competitive salary & benefits and great working environment. INTERVIEWING NOW!