A brand-name pioneer in contract lab services is looking to bring on an additional Senior Sales Specialist for their biologics testing and manufacturing division.
- They've supported the majority of FDA approved drugs.
- This biopharma division has DOUBLED their annual revenue over the last 5 years.
- Very financially strong with lots of excess capacity. They're eating up market share from their competitors
- I've placed the hiring manager, his boss, and a couple of their sales specialists. I know them well and I think you'll know them too
This Sr. Sales role is a combination of new business development and existing account management. You’ll receive so many tools to kick butt without having to wear a lot of hats! This includes an inside salesperson dedicated to the western team providing 2-3 warms leads per day per rep!
THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THIS ROLE HAS:
- Experience selling biologics testing/manufacturing, (i.e. cell and gene therapy) OR experience selling biopharmaceutical manufacturing instrumentation or other products
- Prior sales experience selling directly to pharma and/or biotech companies
- Bachelor's degree
If you're eager, self-motivated, a little pliable, and would like to contribute and be a part of something exciting, reply with your resume and let's talk!