Sr Loan Coordinator
|Job Id: 19830|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters office|
|Location: Danbury, CT 06810|
Join a modern mortgage organization with some of the best people in the industry! They offer their clients the best technology, operations and secondary market capabilities. Truly a company you will want to grow with!
They are seeking someone who a very detail-oriented and customer-focused Loan Coordinator to join their residential mortgage team.
As the Loan Coordinator, you will collaborate and work closely with banking clients, internal operations, underwriting and closing departments. Your role will be as loan officer and processor in the loan transaction- ensuring a smooth mortgage experience every time.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND BACKGROUND:
- Minimum 7-10 years processing or loan officer experience in an origination production environment
- NMLS state licenses
- Current or previous state non-depository MLO licensing a plus
- Background in mortgage lending, community banking or credit union lending and customer service
- Experience in Conforming, QM and Non-QM products, FHA, VA, USDA, and non-traditional mortgage products such as ITIN borrowers
- Strong working knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements
- Strong working knowledge of mortgage technology tools
- Strong working knowledge of DO/DU/LPA
Competitive salary and benefits package. INTERVIEWING NOW!