Sr. Electrical Engineer
|Job Id: 18656|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: Industrial Manufacturing|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters|
|Location: Thomaston, CT 06787|
Join a successful Manufacturer of industrial electrical equipment solutions, serving the Industrial, Military, and Oil & Gas industries all over the world. They are seeking an experienced Senior Electrical Engineer to join their team.
The Senior Electrical Engineer will provide guidance, leadership and technical expertise for design projects related to existing and new product development of motor controllers and controls products.
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- 5 years of product design experience with electrical or electro-mechanical systems
- Proficient in the use of schematic capture, circuit simulation, and other design software
- Knowledge of industry recognized drafting and electrical CAD standards
- Working knowledge of design for manufacturability, reliability, and serviceability
- Proficient in design for Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) mitigation
- Exposure to Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) applications
- Basic PLC skills
- Experience with of industry specifications including MIL specs and standards
- Demonstrated understanding of design for manufacturability, reliability and serviceability concepts
- Comfortable with 480 VAC, 3-phase power systems
* Great salary, benefits (health insurance, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, PTO, + bonuses. INTERVIEWING NOW!