Sr. Director of Clinical Informatics/Solutions Architect
|Job Id: 16578|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: SW Clinical Trials Management|
|Location: Princeton, NJ 08540|
Sr. Director of Product Development/Solutions Architect (title TBD)
My client is building a comprehensive set of technologies to greatly improve management of processes and information in Pharmaceutical Clinical R&D. They are an industry leader offering a clinical informatics platform to numerous large and small biopharmaceutical companies and CROs.
They are looking for highly motivated and experienced clinical business technology visionaries that have a passion for development of innovative industry leading processes and systems to improve and further differentiate their products.
This person will be responsible for conceptual design as well as business, regulatory and technical requirements and definitions of their products. The ideal candidate must possess expert-level knowledge of clinical patient and operational information flows. He/She must be skilled in current and future technologies applicable to clinical trials.
This person will be the ultimate resident expert of multiple products. He/She will be guiding and collaborating with the architecture and product engineering teams internally while facing customers externally.
- Knowledge of Clinical Data Standards (CDISC, HL7, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of Cloud Computing
- Understanding of event driven processes and technologies
- Practical experience or good understanding of data modeling
- Knowledge of GxP, 21 CFR Part 11 and HIPAA requirements
- Understanding of product development and SDLC
- Understanding of architectural patterns to support horizontally scalable applications
This position is based in the Princeton, NJ area with some flexibility to work from home.
Interested and qualified candidates should contact: