Special Events Assistant - Non-profit ( Part Time)
|Job Id: 19352|
|Job Type: Temp|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters office|
|Location: Hartford, CT 06105|
Make a difference in your local community!...
We have an immediate opening for a Special Events Assistant at a well-renowned non-profit organization helping local youths, located in the Greater Hartford area. Truly an amazing opportunity to develop your professional skills and work for a mission you can be proud of!
ABOUT THE POSITION:
In this newly created role, the Special Events Assistant will play a vital role in providing administrative support for the various company events held throughout the year. Duties include assisting with special events planning, logistics and execution; helping track budgets and attendance; maintaining donor database; department communications; management of online giving platform; and more…
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2-4 years’ experience working as a special events assistant in a non-profit field
- Strong relationship management and team building skills
- Respect for and demonstrated adherence to strict confidentiality guidelines
- Passion and commitment to providing superior customer service
- Keen attention to detail and proven ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office and experience with non-profit databases (i.e. BCRM, Raiser’s Edge, QGiv and First Giving)
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
Competitive salary + and work with a team of dedicated & talented individuals.
SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!