|Job Id: 21622|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: MEDICAL DEVICES|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters|
|Location: Lowell, MA 01850|
Join an industry-leading Medical Device manufacturer that specializes state-of-the-art product design, development, and manufacturing capabilities.
- STATE-OF-THE ART FACILITIES.
- COMMIITED, TALENTED EMPLOYEES.
- TOP-NOTCH LEADERSHIP.
As an SMT Technician, you will assist with the daily SMT manufacturing operations including process and procedure improvement activities. Utilize SMT machines to place surface mount parts and solder reflow the devices to printed circuit boards. Responsible for the set-up of all pieces of equipment on the SMT line, including the screen printer, the pick and place machines and the reflow oven. Potential for further expansion and growth within the SMT Team.
- Must be familiar with Surface-Mount Technology (SMT) electronic components and SMT assembly process
- Able to perform basic soldering and rework of SMT components
- Picks components and prepares kits for manufacturing.
- Able to perform visual inspections of SMT assemblies.
- Perform machine preventative maintenance on screen printer and pick and place machines based on assigned schedules.
- Operate stencil cleaning machine.
- Clean boards as required based on soldering chemistry
- Select the proper stencil screens for use during screen printing operation.
- Attends and project meetings to discuss current and future design and development initiatives.
- Specifies components, solder, underfill, and cover lay materials use on circuit assemblies
- Define and review test requirements to verify circuit performance
- Designs and specifies test fixtures in support of circuit performance verification
- Specifies metal schemes, base materials and other features as related to circuit performance
- Troubleshoots existing designs in support of sustaining manufacturing
- Other duties as assigned.
THE RIGHT PERSON HAS:
- 2+ years of electronics assembly experience, preferred.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment utilizing automated techniques to install Surface Mount Technology (SMT) and Through-hole Technology (THT) components
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 & IPC-A-610 would be helpful.
- Must know the different package types of electronic components
- Ability to function well in a team environment
- Demonstrated verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills, to provide for respectful work-related communications with peers and personnel from other departments
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without employer sponsorship
You’ll receive a competitive salary + benefits package + great work environment.
WE’RE INTERVIEWING NOW!