SMT Production Lead
|Job Id: 17696|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: Electronic Components|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters|
|Location: Plainville, CT 06062|
Help continue a tradition of QUALITY and PRODUCT INNOVATION!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Join one of the world’s largest manufacturers of circuit breakers, switches, power distribution units and electronic controls.
As SMT Production Lead, you will be responsible for programming, process development, and production of SMT and thru-hole PCB soldering processes to achieve quality, yield and reliability targets.
- High School/Technical School diploma or Associates Degree.
- 5+ years of work experience with SMT placement, including operations, programming and maintenance (BGA/PGA, thru-hole technologies, test equipment, cleaning and conformal coating/reflow profiling)
- Working knowledge of IPC.A-610E (IPC Certified)
- Experience in manufacturing with lead-free processes
- Familiar with PCB Layout software, Gerber, Orcad, panel design, stencil design, ESD Protection/Procedures
- Knowledge of and ability to program stencil printing process, SPI (solder paste inspection), pick and place, AOI (automatic optical inspection)
- Familiar with PCB assembly equipment maintenance
- Knowledge of wave and selective soldering process, pallet design, thermal profiling for reflow process
*You’ll find a work environment that promotes personal growth, and competitive salary & benefits.