Senior Technical Claim Specialist - Oil and Gas
|Job Id: 21168|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Houston, Colorado, or Kansas|
|Location: Houston, Colorado, or Kansas, TX .|
Here is your chance to work in an environment where you can be autonomous, nimble, and have your ideas and innovation are encouraged!...
One of the most respected and unique insurance underwriting managers that provides property & casualty products/risk services to clients in the Upstream Energy sector is HIRING!
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As their Senior Technical Claim Specialist, you will be responsible for handling, negotiating, and resolving third party commercial general liability and automobile bodily injury and property damages claims to conclusion.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- 8+ years of multi-line experience, including high severity bodily injury claims.
- Current Texas claims adjuster licenses; additional licenses a plus.
- Multi-jurisdictional experience preferred.
- Familiarity with Contractual Risk Transfer concepts and anti-indemnity laws
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills leading to best claim outcomes
- Demonstrate proficiency in computer programs, such as Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, and Excel).
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary + benefits package.
- Health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD.
- Work/life balance, generous PTO, and robust wellness program.
- Tons of career development opportunities.
WE'RE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected]