Senior Scrum Master
|Job Id: 20997|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: SW Financial Services|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters office (on-site)|
|Location: Madison, Wisconsin 53558|
Fantastic opportunity to build on your experience!...
If you’re looking for a stable place to call home, a company that truly values employees then look no further for your next job...it is here.
This solid and established leading provider of AI-driven process automation software is experiencing major success and is on the hunt for a talented Senior Scrum Master…
THIS COMPANY HAS IT ALL:
- Global presence, with huge clients: 3M, Heineken, Siemens, Trek, & Whirlpool, and more.
- Amazing technologies and resources.
- Collaborative minded group that cares about their people.
- A culture that will allow you to grow.
ABOUT THE SCRUM MASTER ROLE:
The Scrum Master will provide leadership, direction and coaching to their Professional Services teams, and will support and encourage the adoption of Agile principles and practices.
THE IDEAL INDIVIDUAL HAS…
- Experience applying Agile principles.
- Agile / Scrum Industry Certification(s).
- Knowledge of KANBAN methodology and framework.
- Understanding of fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
- Leadership skills, with experience with change management process.
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules, and practices.
- Knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing.
- Ability to assess the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coach the team to higher levels.
- Lean Methodology Certification(s) and/or experience is a PLUS.
- Experience with TFS/VSTS/Azure DevOps and Trello is a PLUS.
- Familiarity with SAP, Oracle EBS, Oracle JDE, other ERP is a PLUS.
Attractive salary and benefits package + an environment where employees will thrive individually and as part of a team.
WE’RE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!