Senior Project Manager
|Job Id: 19709
|Job Type: Permanent
|Industry: Solar Energy
|Worksite Location: Headquarters office
|Location: Sacramento, CA 95834
Tremendous chance to work with a top innovator in the clean solar energy game!...
This company, comprised of proven experts in the solar, renewable energy and clean tech world, is responsible for over 500 MWs of solar PV projects in the utility, commercial and residential sectors…and their passion for what they do, paired with their desire to improve the planet, is unrelenting.
The search is on for a talented Senior Project Manager to join their team. Will it be YOU?
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As the Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for will overseeing all aspects of projects, set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor progress, ensuring that all projects are completed within budget and scope.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE HAS:
- GED/High School Diploma or higher
- Success at managing and delivering construction projects on schedule and under budget.
- Experience working in the Solar Energy or Utilities industry
- Proficient with computers, reading blueprints, plans, and specs
- Demonstrated Safe Working Practices and knowledge of OSHA safety standards
- Proven ability to manage and motivate employees
- Great attention to detail with a commitment to quality workmanship.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
WE’RE INTERVIEWING NOW!
- Attractive salary + competitive benefits package
- Growth opportunities
- A culture of integrity, diversity + the latest technologies
Contact Lisa Iannone, [email protected]