Senior Process Engineer ( Medical Device)
|Job Id: 19712
|Job Type: Permanent
|Industry: MEDICAL DEVICES
|Worksite Location: Headquarters office
|Location: Austin, TX 78752
Join one of the world’s leading medical device companies that aims to be the top innovator in bringing new quality technologies to their patients…
They are seeking a Senior Process Engineer to provide engineering support for a wide range of products through all phases of product development and manufacturing.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 8+ years of experience Medical Device Engineering experience
- Detailed understanding of diagnostic, product test, failure analysis, and debug techniques
- Proven ability to take complex process designs into production.
- Proficiency with computer programs, including Microsoft Office Suite and CAD software
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Attractive salary + bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Education reimbursement
- Wellness program
- 401(k) with matching benefit
- Stock Purchase Plan
- A culture of integrity and development
WE’RE INTERVIEWING NOW!