Senior Process Development Engineer
|Job Id: 18775|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: MEDICAL DEVICES|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters|
|Location: Sunrise, FL 33325|
Join a world-class Medical Device company that develops, manufactures and distributes innovative, high-quality products/technology within the Cardiovascular space. Their commitment & purpose is to develop/create the world’s next “Generational Device”.
They are seeking a talented Senior Process Development Engineer to bring their unique skillset and perspective, all the while growing and developing their career. Is this you?
The Senior Process Development Engineer will be responsible determining operations to produce products and developing processes to ensure quality, cost and efficiency requirements. The Sr Process Development Engineer will also lead and manage key process items to bring new products through the design phase into efficient manufacturing operations.
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- 4-year engineering degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience in a technical role in the medical device industry
- Knowledge of AutoCad and SolidWorks
- Technical writing skills for manufacturing instructions, test methods, protocols, reports, etc.
- Hands on abilities to engineer tooling, processes, and equipment
- Hands on experience building prototypes, tooling, and fixtures
- Project management experience in the medical device industry
- Experience and understanding of quality system regulations (e.g. 21CFR820, ISO13485).
- Experience with polymers, medical grade metals and medical packaging
- Hands-on knowledge of electronics, motion control, plastics, metallurgy, and manufacturing processes
Attractive compensation package. Awesome onboarding program, and tons of growth opportunities! INTERVIEWING NOW.