Senior Mechanical Engineer
|Job Id: 18369|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: MEDICAL DEVICES|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters|
|Location: Providence, RI 02907|
Join an innovative Medical Device company that employs some of the industry’s most ingenious minds. This organization has created a high-energy and collaborative culture that fosters opportunities for professional development, leadership, rewarding projects.
They are seeking a high-energy, self-starting Senior Mechanical Engineer, who will lead mechanical design, and development activities through all phases of the medical product development process.
Do you possess?
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering
- 7+ years of experience in medical product design and development
- A high degree of competence, and experience in the design of complex medical capital equipment, and disposable devices is required.
- Familiarity with appropriate FDA, QSR, and ISO regulations: design controls, regulatory approval methods.
- High level of experience with a variety of manufacturing processes, including injection molding of plastics, machining methods, rapid prototyping techniques, etc.
- Expert level skill in the generation of detailed 3D and 2D CAD data (ProEngineer and/or SolidWorks), with additional experience with GD&T, and general dimensioning best practices.
- Familiarity with FMEA, DFMA techniques, BOM structuring, test protocol writing, verification testing, quality inspection methodology, and report writing.
Excellent salary and benefits package.
Let’s discuss how you can make an IMPACT on this team. INTERVIEWING NOW!