Senior Manufacturing Engineer (Medical Devices)
|Job Id: 20803|
|Job Type: Retained|
|Industry: MEDICAL DEVICES|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters Office|
|Location: Dallas / Fort Worth Metro, TX 75201|
Join an expanding and well-positioned Medical Contract Manufacturer with fantastic resources!
- Long history of serving the Radiology, Oncology, Sports Medicine, Pain Management, Pharma, & Spine markets…
- State-of-the art equipment and facilities...
- Talented engineering and manufacturing teams…
- Great company culture-“work hard, play hard!”…
They’re on the hunt for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer who is both a collaborative team player and an “influencer” whose strength is to help build and develop teams.
ABOUT THE ROLE…
In the role of Senior Manufacturing Engineer, you’ll maintain and improve existing medical manufacturing processes, as well as plan the execution and transfer of new products to the production floor.
In this key engineering role, you’ll also manage minor design projects and review/approve quality system documentation.
THE RIGHT PERSON HAS…
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering or Technical area.
- 6+ years of experience in medical device or technical manufacturing operations.
- 2+ years of experience in the development of new product including application of appropriate design controls.
- Knowledge of material properties, including biocompatibility and sterilization.
- Demonstrated process improvement experience.
- Experience in Design Transfer.
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO, QSR/GMP and FDA requirements.
- Validation, problem solving skills, six-sigma/lean methodology
- Excellent communication and strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office, MS Project, AutoCad and SolidWorks.
- Experience with 6 sigma and Lean preferred.
- Bilingual fluency, English / Spanish is a plus.
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE…
- Attractive salary + bonus
- Rich comprehensive benefits package
We’re Interviewing NOW!