Senior Manager, Solar Business Development
|Job Id: 20178
|Job Type: Permanent
|Industry: Energy & Utilities
|Worksite Location: New Jersey Territory
|Location: Belmar, NJ 07719
Tremendous chance to work with a top-rated Fortune 1000 company making big strides in the energy space!
Join a company that is passionately guided by their talented team of employees and are committed to providing the best service and products to their customers… Their love for and involvement in their local communities is what motivates them to run their organization as responsibly as possible.
The search is on for a talented Senior Manager, Solar Business Development. Could it be YOU?...
ABOUT THE ROLE:
In the key role of Senior Manager, Solar Business Development, you will be responsible for sourcing renewable energy project investment opportunities in line; developing and managing a pipeline of potential investments; leading efforts to analyze and close; supporting the project management team with development and construction related issues to bring the projects to commercial operation.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business or Engineering discipline
- 5-10 years of experience working in the in the energy industry.
- Demonstrated experience in structuring and closing complex financial transactions.
- Excellent track record of consistently sourcing and advancing projects through various stages of development to start of construction.
- Strong fluency in solar project finance, contracts, utility interconnection, and construction/ EPC issues
- Demonstrated experience in contract negotiation and structuring.
- Experience leading teams.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office and other business technology tools.
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Attractive salary + competitive benefits package
- Growth opportunities
- A culture of integrity, diversity + the latest technologies
WE’RE INTERVIEWING NOW!