Senior Loss Specialist (Pacific Northwest)
|Job Id: 22022|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Remote / Pacific Northwest (Spokane WA / Salem or Eugene OR / Boise ID)|
|Location: Remote /Pacific Northwest, WA 99201|
LOCATION: Remote/Pacific Northwest- (Spokane WA/ Salem or Eugene OR / Boise ID)
One of the most respected specialty commercial property & casualty insurance brokerages in the country is looking to add a detail-oriented and strategic thinking LOSS CONTROL SPECIALIST to their team!
With a great history known for their expertise, exceptional employees, and company culture, this is surely the place that will help you to grow your career to the next level…
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As Loss Control Specialist, you will play a critical role in the company as you survey commercial agribusiness operations within the US Northwest territory. You will determine the type and level of exposures present and controls needed as well as providing training, mentoring, specialized technical advice and counsel to staff as well as assist underwriting with risk selection and ongoing account management.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor's degree with emphasis in occupational/industrial safety, agricultural science, engineering, or insurance; and 10+ years of property/casualty risk control experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of insurance coverages, local state and federal regulations pertaining to safety (OSHA, DOT, NFPA).
- Extensive training/presentation skills and experience.
- Ability to travel on a frequent basis, including overnight.
- Expert knowledge of insurance coverages, local, state, and federal regulations pertaining to safety (DOT, NFPA and OSHA regulations).
- Proficient with computer systems, including Microsoft Office.
- Completion of or working toward ARM, ASP, CDS, CRM, CSP, CFPS, CPCU, or similar designation is a plus.
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Rich benefits package, including health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD
- Work/life balance, generous PTO and flex hours.
- Tons of career development opportunities.
WE'RE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected]