Senior Engineering Manager - Catheters
|Job Id: 19267|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: MEDICAL DEVICES|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters office|
|Location: Austin, TX 78652|
Join a leader in the medical technology space that is passionate about creating innovative products that are life-transforming. They are renowned throughout the medical device industry as well as the tech world.
They're looking to add a Senior Engineering Manager to their dynamic and talented team.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As the Senior Manager, Engineering – Catheters you will be responsible for process development – from initial development to sustained manufacturing validation - planning, directing, and coordinating engineering activities, studies and programs in support of new product development.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- BS degree in a relevant discipline and 12+ years of related engineering and management experience. OR: MS degree and 8 or more years of related experience. Or: Ph.D. and 6 or more years of related experience
- Hands-on experience with a variety of catheter production equipment and understanding of materials involved in catheter production
- Leadership and people management experience
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Attractive salary + comprehensive benefits package
- A culture of integrity, latest technologies and top talent
- And more...