Senior Director Global Human Resources
|Job Id: 19015|
|Job Type: Retained|
|Industry: SW Supply Chain Management & Logistics|
|Location: Brentwood, TN 000000|
Senior Human Resource Director
Our client is the industry’s most trusted provider of cold chain logistics solutions for temperature-sensitive life sciences materials, serving biopharmaceutical, IVF and surrogacy and animal health organizations around the world.
The mission is to support life and health by providing reliable and comprehensive temperature-controlled logistics solutions for the life sciences through its advanced technologies and dedicated personnel.
Reporting to the CEO & CFO, the Senior Director, Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP), will be a strategic business partner providing HR support primarily to the Global Technical Operations group located in California and Brentwood Tennessee. The Senior Manager will collaborate and provide human resources support to employees and managers in the areas including, employee relations, training, talent management and benefits programs. We are looking for a candidate who can influence and drive change and is passionate, driven, smart, and courageous. The role will be mainly positioned in Brentwood.TN but will travel to logistics centers as needed.
- Serves as Senior Human Resources Director and is responsible for identifying the need for HR programs or strategies to support business objectives, as well as strategic direction.
- Consult, advise, coach and partner with the business on people and organizational needs.
- Influence the overall people strategy; partner with managers to develop and implement the people strategy/agenda for the business.
- Drive coordination with HR Operations to ensure programs are rolled out to business in a timely, well-coordinated and high-impact manner.
- Act as key HR point of contact, thought partner, and sounding board for internal clients.
- Utilize broad HR skills in the areas of employee relations, compensation, training and communication to influence managers & employees, organizational structure and/or processes.
- Ensure excellent alignment and execution of established human resources policies and practices.
- Act as trusted advisor to both managers and employees.
- Identify talent issues before they affect the business.
- Ensure compliance of all HR practices within area of responsibility and with legislative and regulatory requirements, standards, and other known relevant policies and guidelines.
- Develops and conducts presentations to employees and managers on a variety of HR subjects.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 8+ years' relevant progressive human resources experience, and 2+ years' experience in human resources business partner role.
- Proven history of establishing and maintaining trust at all levels of the organization.
- In-depth experience in conflict management, influencing, and guiding resolution.
- Superior problem-solving skills with history of successfully balancing multiple tasks while delivering quality work within timelines to drive results.
- Excellent reputation for cultivating cross-functional collaborations including influencing at all levels of the organization.
- Requires an in-depth knowledge and understanding of Human Resources legislation/employment law, principles, policies, and procedures.
- Must be able to exercise judgment and independently determine and take appropriate action within defined HR policies and procedures.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must possess in-depth negotiating, influencing and consulting skills.
- Excellent technical skills (i.e. MS Word, Excel PowerPoint, etc.).
- Models our Core Values: Be Bold, Care Deeply, someone who exemplifies our culture
- Biotech or pharmaceutical company
- General understanding of biopharmaceutical development, clinical research, biologics manufacturing, cell therapy bio therapeutics
- MBA or master's degree in Human Resources management
- Professional HR Certification
Please forward resumes in confidence to : [email protected]