Senior Business Analyst
|Job Id: 18597|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: Industrial Manufacturing|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters Office|
|Location: North Haven, CT 06473|
We have an IMMEDIATE opportunity at a global manufacturing organization that is greatly respected in their industry, as well as their local community. Great potential for your professional growth!
As Senior Business Analyst, you will use your business and technology expertise to create solutions for business issues by analyzing applicable processes and workflow The Sr. Business Analyst will also provide a critical bridge between the systems (technology) and business components of projects in support of company-wide operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management and/or Information Systems
- Minimum of 5-7 years of applicable business experience, including 5 years of project management experience with Agile project management, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have experience working for a manufacturing organization.
- Experience with lean concepts, data science concepts, robotics, and modern web technologies.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organization skills.
- Ability to develop detailed implementation plans, measure progress and make adjustments to meet objectives.
- Detailed knowledge of system development methodologies and systems interaction with business processes.
- Ability to understand technical documentation, analyze data or business issues and provide appropriate feedback and solution.
- Hands-on understanding of business application systems with emphasis on manufacturing and commercial systems.
Competitive and benefits package. INTERVIEWING NOW