|Job Id: 20132|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: Real Estate|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters office|
|Location: Shelton, CT 06484|
Cutting-edge privately-owned Real Estate Company is in search of a dynamic, detail-oriented Senior Accountant to join their team in their Fairfield County Headquarters office.
The Senior Accountant will be working closely with FP&A and the Controller. The Senior Accountant will oversee a team of 3 escrow processors, as well as assist with preparation and review of the financial statements for the company and related reconciliations.
- Assisting and reviewing month, quarter and year end closes and related GL and bank reconciliations.
- Preparing and reviewing financial statements, including balance sheet, income statements, and relevant statistical data.
- Assisting with preparations for third party audits and tax returns.
- Managing day to day of a combined team of approximately 3, including reviewing and allocating workload, training, delegating, and performing annual reviews.
- Overseeing day to day escrow activity.
- Understanding and managing the connection between the ledger and subledger.
Required skills and background:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with a minimum of a 3.3 GPA
- 2+ years of accounting experience in public or private sector
- Must have strong computer skills- including Microsoft Office
- Strong Excel skills, with VLOOKUP and Pivot table knowledge
- Strong understanding of GAAP and applicable regulations
- Strong analytical, technology and organizational skills
- Ability to manage a team and prioritize based on deadlines.
Competitive salary and rich benefits package.
WE'RE INTERVIEWING NOW!