|Job Id: 18743|
|Job Type: Temp|
|Industry: Health Care Services|
|Worksite Location: Regional office|
|Location: Hartford, CT 06105|
One of the premier healthcare systems within Connecticut is looking for an Accountant to join their growing team! This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to expand their experience with one of the fastest growing healthcare organizations in the Greater Hartford area.
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant Include:
- Prepares financial statements and reports relating to financial performance.
- Completes variance analyses comparing to prior periods and budge.
- Prepares journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Reviews accounting transactions for proper classification in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Functions as a resource person to provide assistance to other accountants and managers both within and outside the Finance Department.
- Records bank deposits and processes transfers between bank accounts, when need.
- Prepares reconciliations of general ledger accounts and ensures timely resolution of outstanding issues
- B.S. in Accounting
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- Health care experience preferred but not required
Competitive pay. INTERVIEWING NOW!