Search Engine Marketing Analyst
|Job Id: 20669|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: Financial Services|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters office|
|Location: Shelton, CT 06484|
Amazing chance to grow your career while working with one of the top employers in New England!...
Cutting-edge Financial Services company is in search of a highly motivated and analytical-minded Search Engine Marketing Analyst.
ABOUT THE ROLE…
As the Search Engine Marketing Analyst, you’ll be responsible for defining and tracking performance metrics and testing to effectively optimize conversion rates to grow the company’s digital advertising and lead programs.
THE RIGHT PERSON HAS…
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3 - 5 years of experience leading digital advertising efforts.
- Independent self-starter who embraces a team-oriented and collaborative approach with a desire to learn new methods and tools, plus present ideas.
- Proven knowledge of SEO, CRO, Social Media, as well as a working knowledge of current and emerging trends and technologies.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Ability to solve problems and identify opportunities through data analysis and critical thinking.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities.
- Advanced experience using Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with ad coordination and trafficking merging trends and technologies.
- Experience with Google AdWords, LinkedIn, YouTube, Bing, Facebook Advertising is a plus.
*Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
WE’RE INTERVIEWING NOW!