|Job Id: 19698|
|Job Type: Contract To Hire|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters office|
|Location: Stamford, CT 06901|
Well-renowned organization, which has seen consistent sequential growth, resulting in this amazing opportunity to join the team as Scientific Associate.
The Scientific Associate will work with the Scientific, Account and Editorial teams to ensure the scientific accuracy of all projects. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Reading, interpreting and refining for marketing content of medical journal articles and pharmaceutical clinical study reports.
- Medical writing, editing, re-writing through assistance in development of scientific content across all areas of medical education.
- Reviewing scientific content for accuracy.
- Literature searching.
- Researching information about physician opinion leaders, medical journals and conferences, via on-line and other electronic sources / databases.
- Performing other Editorial and Administrative duties when necessary.
The ideal candidate has:
- Postgraduate degree in Science (MD, PhD, or PharmD), with first-hand research or clinical practice experience.
- 0-1 years of experience in Medical Education or related field.
- Proven background in science and/or medicine.
- Knowledge of PubMed.
Competitive salary. INTERVIEWING NOW!