|Job Id: 19160|
|Job Type: Contract|
|Industry: Health Care Services|
|Location: Colchester , CT 06415|
Well-respected Rehabilitation Facility is looking for a RN Supervisor to join their growing team! In this role, you will gain valuable experience working within one of the most notable and well-known Rehabilitation Networks in CT.
Responsibilities of the RN Supervisor include:
- Supervise other professional and non-professional staff in the day-to-day delivery of Resident Care.
- Schedule job assignments and develop Nursing Unit priorities.
- May orientate new staff, and participate in recruitment and selection of nursing staff, communicate policies, assist and coach as needed.
- Monitor work assignments, provide feedback, evaluate performance and redirect and discipline as needed.
- Prepare and review medical records and nurses’ notes and assess residents to observe and evaluate their physical and emotional status.
- Monitor resident activity, evaluate nursing care in accordance with professional standards, and provide nursing care according to physician’s orders, care plans, established standards and facility policies.
- Coordinate and assist or prepare for new admissions, transfers, and discharge of residents. Transcribe physician’s telephone orders.
- Communicate with Residents’ family members, other interdisciplinary team members and management regarding resident status.
- CT RN License in good standing
- BLS/CPR Certification
- Previous supervisory experience
GREAT PAY. APPLY TODAY!