RN Homecare (Waterbury)
|Job Id: 19381|
|Job Type: Temp|
|Industry: Health Care Services|
|Location: Hartford, CT 06105|
An established and long-standing home health organization is looking to add an RN Case Manager to their growing team.
Schedule: M-F 9-5p (with flexibility)
RN Case Manager Responsibilities
- Delivers professional nursing services in the client’s home setting and provides case management for their primary patients.
- Provides initial assessment and plan of care for home care clients.
- Conducts ongoing medical documentation, writing OASIS assessments as appropriate.
- Initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures, making necessary referrals to community services.
- Prepares clinical and progress notes, submitting all required paperwork daily.
- Coordinates services, informing the physician, management, and other personnel of changes in the client’s condition and needs.
- Ensures quality and accuracy of patient records and charts in compliance with Medicare and Mass Health standards.
- Responds promptly to pages, emails and phone calls.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience working within a home care or hospice setting
- Registered nurse (RN) with in CT (or the ability to obtain one)
Reliable transportation, as you will travel to see multiple patients per day
- Effectively able to prioritize and multi-task
- Experience with OASIS is required
- Long Term Care (LTC) and Skilled Nursing experience are a plus
The RN Case Manager is an urgent and time sensitive role. If you meet the qualifications outlined above and are interested in this role, we want to talk with you.