Regulatory Affairs Manager
|Job Id: 20029
|Job Type: Permanent
|Industry: MEDICAL DEVICES
|Worksite Location: Headquarters office
|Location: St. Louis, MO 63101
Your chance to work with a medical device pioneer with a rich legacy and even brighter future!...
This “go-to” manufacturer of leading, high-quality solutions for the dental industry has an amazing portfolio of products. What further sets them apart is their strategic investments to drive organic growth and acquisitions.
As a result, the search is on for a self-assured and results-oriented Regulatory Affairs Manager.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Regulatory Affairs Manager will be responsible for supporting company global initiatives to establish and maintain submission plans and associated timelines, while representing the company from a Regulatory perspective.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS…
- Bachelor of Science degree
- 7+ years of related experience, with at least 2 years in a leadership role with a demonstrated pattern of success
- Strong Regulatory knowledge relating to Medical Devices and Drugs
- Excellent Technical and Clinical writing skills
- Ability to manage complex projects and timelines in a matrix team environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Attractive salary
- Rich, competitive benefits package
- A great company culture + the latest technologies
WE’RE INTERVIEWING NOW!