Registered Nurse (RN) - Homecare
|Job Id: 18586|
|Job Type: Temp to Hire|
|Industry: Health Care Services|
|Worksite Location: Greater Springfield, MA area|
|Location: Springfield, MA 01020|
IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR RN! Flexible hours!
Premier Homecare organization is seeking an experienced Homecare Registered Nurse (RN) case manager to work in the Greater Springfield area.
Responsibilities of the RN case manager include:
- Providing direct and indirect patient care services
- Care is primarily delivered on a visiting and intermittent basis in the patient’s home under a Physician’s Plan of Care
- Modify and update Plans of Care
- Assure thorough and accurate documentation of all clinical data
- Minimum one (1) year of experience working within home care or hospice
- Registered nurse (RN) with the ability to become licensed in the State of Massachusetts
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program with a current license in good standing
- CPR certified
The RN is an urgent and time sensitive role. If you meet the qualifications outlined above and are interested in this role, we want to talk with you.
Competitive pay + gas mileage reimbursement. APPLY TODAY!