Registered Nurse (RN) - Homecare (Fairfield)
|Job Id: 19405|
|Job Type: Temp to Hire|
|Industry: Health Care Services|
|Location: Trumbull, CT 06611|
IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR RN!
HOURS: Mon-Fri, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm -Flexible schedule!
Growing Homecare organization is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager to work in the Fairfield County territory (Greenwich, Norwalk, Trumbull, and Stamford) Flexible work schedule.
Responsibilities of the RN case manager include:
- Providing direct and indirect patient care services
- Care is primarily delivered on a visiting and intermittent basis in the patient’s home under a Physician’s Plan of Care
- Modify and update Plans of Care
- Assure thorough and accurate documentation of all clinical data
· Must have at least 1 year of recent experience in Home Health working as a Registered Nurse (RN)
· Registered nurse (RN) with the ability to become licensed in the State of Connecticut
· Graduate of an accredited nursing program with a current license in good standing
· Experience with OASIS required
· CPR Certified
The RN is an urgent and time sensitive role. If you meet the qualifications outlined above and are interested in this role, we want to talk with you.
Competitive pay. APPLY TODAY!