Regional Sales Manager –Western US (Aerospace)
|Job Id: 18004|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: Aerospace and Defense|
|Worksite Location: Western US territory|
|Location: ., Utah 84044|
Territory: Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming
Join a high-tech manufacturer of precision expanded metals, foils and polymers for Aerospace, Wind Power, Hydrogen Generation, Filtration, Advanced Battery, Fuel Cells and Automotive Applications.
- Continuous commitment to quality control and process improvement.
- Ongoing innovations include unique, highly specialized, proprietary equipment.
- Many customers are among the world’s most recognized brands.
- ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100 certified.
In this role, you will be responsible for new application development, while also encompassing all aspects of Sales. The Regional Sales Manager will be working closely with OEM manufacturers in aerospace, power generation, filtration and automotive industries as well as internal engineers.
- BS degree in Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in aerospace industry, with an emphasis on product development in a manufacturing environment
- 5+ years of experience in account management and new application development in an engineering/technology environment from a Sales perspective
- Ability to review, access, and make recommendations within customer specifications/drawings
- Up to 50% Domestic Travel
- Ability to build strong working relationships with customers
- Familiarity with AS9100 & ISO9001 Quality programs
Competitive pay, great benefits (paid medical, 401K match, tuition reimbursement) + more! INTERVIEWING NOW!